Friday, December 30, 2011

SPX in 2012 and beyond...

Tomorrow is the last trading day of the year, and it is time for me to write the last post of 2011.

I am continuing to digest all of the 2012 predictions I heard from various (respectable) market participants. I have noticed that increasingly the bear case is tipping the scale, with many saying that 2012 will be a difficult year, and 2013 will be even worse. I understand all of the worries, and have outlined some of mine here as well. But I am a trader with open mind and two sharp eyes. I pulled up S&P 500 monthly chart and I saw a completely different picture. This is exactly the case when I have to say: "trade what you see".

I would like to wish all of my readers a very Happy New Year!!

click on chart to enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment