Thursday, August 11, 2011

Man vs Machine - Part II

It is no surprise that all TV financial channels are now buzzing about HFT destruction of the market. I have been a huge opponent of the phenomenon. All those who say there would be no market without them should wake up and realize that there will be no market soon, if they are not stopped. They pretty much killed any profitable day traders, the real guys who provided liquidity and knew how to grind it out during the day. I pretty much suspended  any day trading activity 3 days ago. Thank god I know how to swing trade. And that is what I will do from here on. These wild and manipulative machines are welcome to kill each other in the process. I refuse to be the bait.

Here is a very good explanation of what is going on:

http://www.nanex.net/Research/EMini2/EMini2.html

No comments:

Post a Comment