Thursday, July 21, 2011

EUR/USD July 21

Back into daily triangle we came. Above 50 and 100 dsma for the 1st time in 12 sessions. Deal on the European side of the pond is giving Euro the boost, with no agreement on this side.
I am not sure how long this lasts. But take it for now and do not fight. If gold is any indication, this move in EUR/USD may last for a while. Buoyant mood in equities, which are in a multiple personality disorder day as I type (making 3 turnarounds today), may support Euro as well.
Looks like a few days default is discussed within the debt deal. Financial engineering at its best??
I do not care what they do over there, I just want to be on the right side when market moves. Upper trendline of triangle is being fought as I type. All I can say is WOW.

No comments:

Post a Comment